ACCESS Releases v7
December 21, 2011]
Starts to incorporate more services
The year 2011 and 2012 presents great technology opportunities. ACCESS presents itself to adopt to these changes while expanding its list of features and functions to include the following modules:
- K-12 Modules - for basic education
- Personnel and HR Modules - to centralize records management of the school
- Student-Body Election Modules - online voting system with student-enrollment as base
- Student-Faculty Performance Evaluation - evaluate only the teachers that handles your classes
An iOS and Android App is something ACCESS is looking forward to develop and publish. Your inputs will be useful.
Auditors: Users must have a way to be deactivated
March 15, 2011]
Addition to the clearance procedure
Aside from being automatically deactivated after a number of days that the user does not login to the system, with the exemption of students, all users will undergo a deactivation-reactivation process.
As part of the improvement of the school's procedures, auditors were called in to observe and recommend standard practices. One of which is User Control for all systems.
For faculty members, user deactivation would assume that grades and all pending records to the system has already been accomplished. Please drop by the Systems Development Office for the deactivation.
Suggestions to improve further the system is always welcome. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCESS serves its Fifth Major version
February 21, 2011]
As ACCESS grows in its scope and features, the new version serves the following:
- More secure password handling
- Student Popup on all student-related modules. This provides faster access to information related to the student without loosing focus on the task at hand.
- ACCESS on your mobile. Students can now access their records from their mobile devices.
- Faster rendition of pages
- Students can
- modify their information and will be requested for approval by the enrolling staff
- request records offsite - this will not require the student to come at the campus to request for e.g.: OTR, Cert. of Grades, et. al.
- track and receive class information from instructor
- enroll themselves to their classes after being evaluated by their respective College
- may need not to encode grades once the data is formatted on Excel or spreadsheet.
- provide link or upload class resources for students to read or download
- can manage his/her class record more effectively